Hi, how are you doing? π
Welcome back to a new animal drawing practice this week, a cute quokka.
A kind reminder for new viewers of this Blog: this Blog is designed to help absolute beginner artists lay a foundation to pursue their art dream by offering beginner-friendly drawing exercises of multiple levels. This week’s practice belongs to the Drawing Level 3. You can access all beginner step-by-step tutorials of previous drawing levels from Level 0 to Level 2 at Blog Navigation.
Now let’s get back to our cute quokka πΈ. Please have a look at our reference photo:
![]() |
| Source: Pinterest |
Do you find this quokka adorable as I do? πGrab your pencil or your digital drawing tool and draw with me.
Step 1
Step 2
Step 3
Step 4: Coloring
Rather than coloring exactly the same as the above example, you should boost your creativity by coloring your way π.
As I often mentioned in previous drawing practices of Level 3, playing with your own color palettes is a great way for beginner artists to develop their own art style.
Thank you so much for drawing with me. I hope you have created your favorite quokka version π₯³. I’d love to see you again in the next blog post.
Happy drawing ☺️







No comments:
Post a Comment